Sunday, August 26, 2007

We started Saturday Off.........



in search of South Dakota geocaches. We had to add a new state to our list and find our 900th cache. We found a little park near down town that had a portion of the Berlin Wall with numerous informational signs contining history of the Berlin Wall. It was quite interesting and the wall was a virtual cache. After that we drove to an alley that contained a cache. The entire alley was filled with "artwork" although I prefer to call it graffiti. Lottsa wall art there.....some nice some nasty....I could have spent more time there but we had other places to go. Some old guy rode up on a bicycle and pointed out some of his artwork. He was kinda interesting to talk and he gave us some info on the alley. Before we left he hit me up for some money........I asked if he was going to buy beer and he explained that he needed some money as he was doing his laundry. That was one I hadn't heard before so I gave him some change I had in my pocket.

No comments: