Sunday, August 26, 2007

More Geocaching...........



we were still after our 900th cache, Becky is one cache ahead of me, and we found her #900 in a little park near downtown Rapid City. First picture shows me holding her #900, we must have been asleep because we never took "B"'s picture with her 900! A short distance away I found my #900. We thought we'd find one more cache just to make sure we had the numbers so off we went to Dino Park. We could see this giant dinosaur on top of a hill overlooking Rapid City so all we had to do was find the road to the top. We hunted and hunted for the cache but couldn't find it. However we did see a deer, a bench mark and then we walked over to visit Dino. On the way back we looked for the cache again and while I standing there a tree fell over! No cache.

No comments: