Friday, August 3, 2007

Moved This Morning.......................

from Dug's house to Paradise Point State Park.........even the Rangers recognize us now, the only changes are the neighbors. Fought the TV satellite hookup for about 15 minutes before I realized I was using the cable that John broke at Coos Bay............had my MTV instantly after fixing cable. The internet was another story, took about 10 minutes to set up, everything working properly (almost) and another hour cussing at it. Finally called my dealer and he suggested something I could try..............I was ready to give him a few suggestions by this time! Learned something new and had it running a few minutes later. I guess one should never stop learning. Here's where we are again:

http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=3467

Fair started today but Cassidy won't be showing her cow/calf until next week. Weather cooled down and in the mid 70s right now. :-) !!!!! Later. W&B

No comments: