Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Morning.................

and we're getting ready to head East. My dentist appointment was canceled so we're leaving earlier and should be somewhere in Idaho this evening. Found an open wifi network so will post this before we leave.

We were still having problems with the new tires so I took it in to Les Schwab yesterday morning and the guy ses, would you like to try some different tires? I said go for it so he hunted around and found 6 tires at different tire shops in Oregon. He had the rig ready to go yesterday evening, I drove it and NO MORE wiggling or bouncing down the road!! Joy. The best part is........it cost me an extra $1.53. I'm now a Les Schwab Tire Man for life! They take care of their customers. Enough of the commercial.

Breakfast and then we're outta here. First touristy stop is Craters of the Moon National Monument in Idaho and 2 or 3 days in Jackson, Wyoming. Have 3 day reservation at a campground in Yellowstone starting on Aug 20.

You all have fun..........we're going to. Wayne & Becky

No comments: