Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday.......Slow Day.............

in Yuma. Ran Rhino into the desert, still sputtering a bit so made a couple of full throttle runs along side the road and it seems to have cleaned out. Absorbed about 12 pounds of dust.......gotta get it out to the sand dunes. Made a commissary run this afternoon and that took care of the day.

My FTF Challenge for the local cacher fell flat on it's face yesterday. I placed 9 caches, they were published about 1500 and the race was on to locate them. "La84fishn" found two and "Jeep'en Jumpers" got the remaining 7 FTFs! This old desert rat found them all in 3 hours and 25 minutes. Heck, it would have taken me longer just to drive to all the locations where I placed them! Some people were beating him to the cache location but were unable to find the cache.........and I thought I had made some pretty obvious placements. I guess they felt that they had to hurry on to the next location.......obviously a bunch of amateurs!!! May have to try it again when some "hard core" cachers arrive for the winter. Many of them don't start arriving until after Thanksgiving.

Later, guess I'll kick back and outline my TV viewing schedule for tonight.

No comments: