Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday................



got a late start for today since we had nothing in mind to accomplish. Finally found a new home for the remainder of our stay in Yuma, first picture in collage be it. We had to find another lot since most of the RV parks didn't have anyplace where we could park the Rhino and trailer. Went looking for a place to put a cache, this one has a big hole in the wall and I'm reaching around inside to find a ledge or someplace to put a decoy.....really like this spot since it's about .17 miles from the office of the local Caching Guru. I tried to get to him today, we went out and placed two caches, they were published after dark about 45 minutes after I posted them (the reviewer is certainly cooperating in my attempts to harass "JJ", the local Guru). Made no difference..........this Turkey went out and found them with a flashlight. The sixth picture shows the area where I placed the cache......it was litterly a "dump" with all kinds of places to stash something. Can't imagine what it looked like in the dark. "JJ" said he had a few choice words for me while looking for that one; but, he wasn't going to leave until he found it. We met a couple of more "crazies" on Turkey Day, Phyllis and Wayne. Becky started a coin on its travels....we found the unactivated coin in one of our FTF caches and she was undecided whether to add it to her collection or turn it loose.......finally opted for the latter. Found a few other caches today and right now I'm at 996 finds. Becky logged my caches, which I can't do, and she is at 999. Maybe we'll go out tomorrow and see if both of us can get over the "hump".

That be it for us...........man it's really getting COLD down here.........temperature in the high 60s and I don't think it made it to 70. Even worse for tomorrow. Send sympathy when you send gas money. Later... W&B

No comments: