Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday.........I Think...........

tend to lose track of the days, especially when one doesn't have any particular reason to rise and shine (like W.O.R.K.) Only get up to check the mirror and see if I'm still able to fog it up when I breathe on it. Once that's done it's time to check my list "of things to do". Right now I'm working on the 2010 list.

Well, not quite. Spent a good part of the day on the telephone and computer making reservations, checking to see what's available and when so I can map out the summer. Have to start working on reservations earlier as I found I was too late to make reservations when & where I wanted. You gotta get an early start making campground reservations at all the good spots, like the Oregon and Washington coast....especially when they are "freebies". Being an ancient disabled Vet sure opens some doors in Oregon and Washington State Parks 'cause I can camp in them for "free"!! Sure offsets the gas prices for traveling.

Think I have June, July and August all taken care of. Now all I gotta do is make sure I can "fog" up the mirror in the mornings.

Damn weather is killing me.........all the time nice and sunny and temperatures are starting to approach 80!! Can you imagine that??

Well, have done enough complaining about the weather so will post this and go back to my list.

No comments: