Sunday, February 10, 2008

Posting Some More Pics.............





to go along with following posts. Apparently I can only post 5 pictures at a time with each post????

Here comes some more pictures from today. You may be wondering about the collage in following post.........one of the local cachers, Bronco Busters, had a travel but tatooed on his arm and they've also made a travel bug of their dog. The arm tat seemed to be a "chick magnet"..........I'll have to think of getting one for myself, still undetermined on exactly where I'd like to have it placed. Stay tuned.

Here's some more pictures of today, Signal the Frog was there and Becky can log him again as discovered. I was handing out some event prizes and received ample reward from several "winners" for my efforts. The Blond was part of the caching team named "Blond Run Amuck", a couple of gals from California. Becky's walking stick continued to received rave reviews today. I now have taken 119 orders for personalized walking sticks. Fo had better get busy as I required 50% down before I would accept the orders. Wayne

No comments: