Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday..............

Weather nice, maybe will reach mid 70s today and here I am stuck close to home. Doctor ses don't do anything that might cause your nose to start bleeding so we haven't been doing much since Thursday. We'll been able to grab at least one cache a day to keep our find streak alive and, made run to commissary and I took the Suzuki back to the Tire Shop to see if they could fix my "brake squeek". Got a call yesterday and they said they would warranty the front pads they put on to see if that stops the squeek. They'll probably call sometime today after installation of new pads and then we'll see if that solves the problem. Frank and Sue have a Suzuki also and they had new pads installed. Frank said he had the same squeeking problem after pads were replaced. Maybe there's something about Suzuki that presents a problem with brake replacement. Wonder if I'll have to go back to "original equipment" pads???

Rhino still in the shop........kinda the same problem as Suzuki as I could hear a metallic scraping sound the last time we were in the mountains. Probably brakes. Won't be using it until we go to Ocotillo Wells so no hurry in getting that running. Doc ses at least two weeks before I can resume normal activities so that takes me right up to our Ocotillo trip on the 27th.

Still having problems getting sleep as I can't use CPAP..........can lay down and sleep for an hour or so and then my nose plugs up and I have to get up and try to snooze in an upright position. I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it...........sometimes I don't think so.

Becky moving slow this morning.........I kinda thought we might go to the golf course for scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, sausage and gravy; but, getting hungry since I've been up since about 0620. Guess I'll have to rustle up my own grub this morning.

Nothing else going on...........later. W&B

No comments: