Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Got Home Today About 1600...........

Had my knee operation on Monday. Doc stopped by today, looked at my knee and seemed amazed by his own work! Yeah, really, he checked it out and said "that really looks good!". Told me he had planned on sending me home on Thursday; but, said I could leave the hospital today if I wanted to. Food has been crummy so I told him I'd check out today.

Got a list of "things to do" a mile long from the Doc and from physical therapy. There is no way in hell that anyone could do everything on the "list" every day! At least I don't think so!

So, he wrote a script for pain pills and anti-biotics, gave me a walker and Becky picked me up. Tomorrow some home care physical therapest will give me a call and we can set up a schedule for PT. Beats the hell out of driving to Chico.

Will see how things go...........supposed to reach triple digits this weekend.........bummer.

That's what's been happening the last few days. Later. W

No comments: