Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Out In The Desert.................


today after getting laundry done.............tooling around the desert was more fun.


Larry placed his little T-Rex cache the other day so, not to be outdone, "JJ" published a Godzilla cache. It wasn't much bigger as you can see it in the rocks; however, with a bit of photographer's tricks, Larry came up with the "terrifying" photo that you see. Only problem was the acting done by Becky...........not very convincing.


I decided to continue with the dino theme and placed my own cache today.............a "Barney Christmas Cache". My only problem was finding a Barney..........I never did so just downloaded a Barney picture and used it with the cache. The top photo is my Barney cache before we placed it in the desert this afternoon.
Did a bit of rock climbing and hiking around the desert so guess I'll post this and find something to eat!! Later. W&B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh I want to go there and take pictures with dinos