Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sitting At The Fairgrounds in Woodland..............

and will head up the road to Corning tomorrow sometime..........probably after biscuits and gravy at Don's Diner. No company for tomorrow as Steve, Rhonda and Bryce will be heading for somewhere again for Bryce's baseball game. It a fur piece and they'll have to leave about 0700..........that's too early for us. Jace will be spending the day with friends so it looks me and Grandma will eat before we leave.

Got here Friday afternoon, get set up and Rhonda picked up Becky and they went home to get things ready for the family birthday party for Jace. I showed up around 1800 and the rest of the group started arriving shortly thereafter. Had a feast of bar b que chicken and fixins and pie and ice cream instead of a cake. There must have been around 25 or more for the party. Becky took pictures so check her blog for pics of the festivities.

Today Grandma and Jace spent the day doing whatever they wanted to do. They had lunch at Joe's Crab Shack in Sacramento, visited mall and I'm not sure what else they did. They finally picked me up at the M/H about 1500 and Jace was too pooped to pop. Ran a couple of errands and then to Steve and Rhonda for ribeye dinner!!!

I spent the afternoon watching football until the #@$&ing dome started acting up and I lost my tv reception. Took a while to get it going and then I was only able to pick up one satellite. Bummer! At least I still carry my portable dish so it looks like I'll have to go back to using that if the dome keeps acting up. Too difficult to find someone who works on the dome and I finally found a guy in Portland who got me running in June. It's nice when it works properly.

Should get home around noonish tomorrow and then Becky's sister and hubby should be arriving from Medford. They have been in Medford visiting Scott's brother.

After that our geocaching buds from Yuma will be passing through on Tuesday. It'll give us excuses to pig out at the buffet and then to try and "break the bank". Fat Chance.

All for now. W&B

No comments: