Thursday, December 3, 2009

Visited the "Babes" of Waikiki Today....................

Louise and Becky thought I should go check out the Babes On The Beach so they drug me down to Waikiki and I was fighting all the way..............oh well, you seen one bikini clad cutie and you've seen them all.

We pulled into the Outrigger valet parking, cut through the hotel and ran into the Barefoot Bar. My eyes were popping out from the babes on the beach and I almost forgot to take any pictures. Fortunately they reminded me why I was here so I snapped a few shots of the beach scenery. Headed across the street to the Market Place, hasseled some little gal who was hustling pearls. You picked out your oyster of choice, she popped it open and you could buy the pearl inside for $14.95! Such a deal. Becky picked out an oyster and it had TWO perfect pearls inside it. I asked for a senior discount and the little old gal hustled us back to another booth to show us what settings we could have our pearls set in. I think one of her offers was to "give" us the pearls if we paid for the $249.00 setting. In the end she ended up offering the pearls to us for $7.95. I pitched her so much crap that I finally gave her $10.00 for the pearls.

Then back to the Barefoot Bar for lunch. I remember the Barefoot Bar from about 1958................it surely has changed since then! Had a decent lunch and then we headed back to Pearl City before the afternoon traffic set in. That was the day's events. Scroll down for the Babes of Waikiki................









No comments: