Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Did A Little Caching Today with Suz and Marion.........


both of whom never realized that I had been told to "shave" until I called that to their attention. Suz, trying to make points, said it makes you look "younger". Yeah, right. Thanks anyway.

We headed for the bombing range to pick up some caches that they and Becky had not found. Some I previously found; but, still managed to find 10 or 11 new ones that were on my to do list. Did a lot more walking than I had anticipated and was glad to just sit in the car and let them find ones I had already found.

We finally finished up when the sun was starting to set so back to our M/H and then to the Texas Roadhouse for a nice dinner. I think Frank and Sue will be heading out in a day or so for parts unknown..........sounds like fun; but, I've got a Dr. appointment on Thursday so hopefully I can get my knees injected and maybe I'll be able to do more walking when they get back to the city.

Nothing "planned" for tomorrow...........maybe they'll have the Rhino's turn signals installed and get the damn thing running right so I can pick it up. Otherwise, I guess we'll just kick back and enjoy the predicted 72 degree weather. We've got a "heat spell" coming up with temps above normal for the next 4 or 5 days.................supposed to be in the low to mid 70s the rest of the week and into the weekend. I hope we'll be able to survive this heat wave. Later. W&B

No comments: