Sunday, December 20, 2009

Made It To Sunday............

with temperatures expected to be in the low 70s today............not too bad considering the rest of the country.

Didn't do much yesterday except find a couple of caches and filled our faces with food. Talked to my M/C shop again............I tried to point him toward checking out the charging system and he finally did. The stator has gone belly up and that might be causing my poor running problems. At least I hope so, new stator will be in on Tuesday and he expects to have it ready by then...........I won't hold my breath though.

Looks like today is going to be "do the laundry day" as "B" is getting stuff ready to haul to the car. Guess I really should help; but, I've done the laundry the last few times!! Should be her turn.

Well...........I've decided to help as she also has the vacuum cleaner out too so it looks like domestic day. W

No comments: