Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Arrived in Honolulu Yesterday................



with an uneventful flight (wings didn't fall off). The cute little flight attendant tending to our section probably had the hots for my bod as she was giving me extra snacks, slipped me her phone number, and a whole lot of other extra attention. She was probably terribly disappointed when she learned that I wasn't flying with my "Mother" when I carried Becky's bag off the plane. I hope she survives.

Here are a few pics of our arrival......Becky stole my window seat and snapped a few pictures. She missed Diamond Head but managed to capture Punch Bowl, a few Navy ships, golf course and some other stuff. Our landing was good.......all three of them. Hot and humid when we got here, temp only about 84 but it seems hotter. Fortunately it cooled right down at bed time so we logged in about 9 hours of snooze time.

Nothing on the menu today so we'll just kick back and see what the day brings.

Later. W&B

No comments: