Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Here And I'm Not.................


doing anything today. Kicked back and watched Notre Dame football while Becky and Louise left to go galavanting around the countryside...........maybe they'll get "lucky" in their travels.

Yesterday, "B", Louise and I went "shopping" at the Pearl Ridge Mall. Didn't buy anything; but, I was able to get my Zippy's Chili fix at the mall. We weren't too far from Pearl Harbor so drove on the base so I could get some pictures of my geocoins with the Mighty Mo and Arizona Memorial. Still gotta go out and find some geocaches so I can place them for the mileage. Probably do that next week when the traffic isn't so heavy. I've spotted a few caches on the North Shore that don't require hiking up some jungle trails so maybe we can go find a few of them.

Last night we attended the monthly meeting of the Pearl Harbor Submarine Veterans Association and after the meeting eight of us stopped for a snack before we headed home. I was in Hog Heaven as they opted to stop at Zippy's........I managed my second chili fix of the day.

Don't believe there's anything planned for this evening so think I'll sneak out to the patio where a nice cool breeze is blowing and rest my eyes. If anything comes up for tonight...........I'll be ready! Wayne

No comments: