Thursday, September 11, 2008

Made It To Thursday In Paradise..........


and while Becky and Louise are heading for places "unknown" Tag and I are watching some reruns of Burn Notice. I tried to update my blog earlier today and got disconnected before I could post my update so hopefully it'll work this time. Louise bought her very own computer yesterday, along with a router, so we're all hooked up to high speed service........NICE!
Yesterday afternoon we all headed for Haleiwa......stopped at Cholos for lunch and then hunted down a couple of geocaches. Don't think we'll do much more caching....just wanted to find a couple and place my coins so I could log in a few more miles. The pictures were taken at a nice park along side the beach, the cache was stuck in a puku in the interesting rock formation. We had looked for this cache two years ago but the vegetation was so dense that we never found it. Today it was a piece of cake so I took pictures while Becky and Louise lounged in the shade. Too lazy to walk down to the beach; but, we'll probably be back to Haleiwa before we leave. Didn't make a stop for shave ice this time so we gotta return.
Later..........W&B

No comments: