Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thinking About Leaving Paradise Point...............

Park sometime tomorrow, loading up the Rhino and driving down to Sand Lake for the weekend. Weather forecast is good so maybe this trip we won't encounter the wind that we found at Coos Bay. I had an appointment at the VA Hospital this morning.........my CPAP machine was kinda acting up so Wednesday is the day they take care of that stuff. I walked in, waited about 10 minutes, told them what I thought the problem was and they picked up my own machine, checked me out on a new one, gave me some supplies and we were gone in about a total of 30 minutes. Nice to do business with them!!

We got home and decided to do our domestic chores so off to Woodland and the laundermat. I've been just sitting here "thinking" about tearing down the satellite dishes and stowing everything away..............as a matter of fact I've been "thinking" about it for the last hour or so.............maybe it can wait until tomorrow morning. No hurry to get to Sand Lake since I don't think we'll have any problem with finding a campsite.

Maybe more later from the sand dunes. W&B

No comments: