Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon.............

and Becky is laying down, hopefully resting. She looked pretty tired today. I slept in to about 0830 this morning and she was already up..............perhaps she didn't sleep as well last night; but, sometimes it's difficult extracting info from her so hope she gets some sleep this afternoon. I ran some errands this morning, wacked up the walnut tree that had branches hanging to the ground and then mowed the lawn. While I was doing that she was piddling around the kitchen when I came back into the house. Just hope she doesn't try to do too much too soon.


Doctor appointment is coming up on Friday morning so at least we'll know if additional treatments will be necessary.

My kids from Washington, Doug, Tami, Cassidy and Trace, have firmed up their plans and will be here late Friday night. We'll be happy to see them..........if only for a couple of days.

More later. Wayne

No comments: