Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday Morning......................

so guess I'd better make a short post. Came back from Woodland late afternoon on Sunday and I've been home ever since. Started feeling crummy early Sunday morning and spent all day in the motorhome staying very close to the bathroom. Missed the next stage of Bryce's BD, including Bar B Que and we finally pointed our way home about 1700 with Becky driving.........I was too sick to my stomach to even watch the traffic. We made it home OK and yesterday morning I felt pretty good and made the mistake of eating too much breakfast, or else the wrong kind of breakfast (bacon n eggs) so I was back to square one yesterday afternoon. Got a Dr. appointment that was pre scheduled for 1100 this morning. Will keep that and see if he has any good advice.

We were going to go to Reno early Thursday morning and meet Dug and Tami and Tami's family for birthday celebrations. Tami's sister turned 21 so it has been kinda a ritual to make a Reno run whenever a 21st BD rolls around. Sure hope I can make it. The next two days will make up my mind so will just take it easy and watch what foods I eat.

All for now.................. W & B

No comments: