Friday, December 9, 2011

Warmed Up A Bit Today............

and I think it made it to about 68. Sun shining and sure felt good to be out and about. Had my eye appointment today and although I have cataracts the doc ses they have a long way to go before he would consider surgery. He said my double vision is caused by weakness of the eye muscles I need to focus. Ran me through some eye exercises that I should do 2-3 times a day, said to use eye drops and then have things checked out in two months. If my ability to focus hasn't shown any improvement then I should consider a change of my glasses to a lens that would help my right eye to focus. Just wait and see..........no surgery sounds good to me.

Stopped by the outdoor market place and boy was that place ever deserted.........no customers and lots of unfilled spaces for venders. Even the food venders haven't shown up...........used to be able to walk down the food strip and have lots of choices.........no more. Saw a friend who was baby sitting a vendor booth, he said he had made one sale all day long. Not my idea of a way to spend 4 days.............that's a loooooong weekend to give up.

Stopped by Wally World and made our way home. Didn't even look for a cache today. W&B

No comments: