Friday, December 16, 2011

Drove Up To The Corner...........


to view the Lights Parade of ATVs, dune buggys, etc. Unfortunately my pictures just didn't turn out due to low light and speed of vehicles. I tried; but, these are the only ones that look like something. Two more days of these guys and if I can figure something out I might try again.

Some of the rigs were decorated quite nicely............others had a "few" lights. Heck I could through some lights on the RZR tomorrow and join them. Wouldn't take much.

B gave me hell for shouting out "HAPPY HOLIDAYS' in response to their "Merry Christmas"..........geez I had to do something to make it interesting. I finally ended up with "Mele Kalikimaka"..........which I presume was nicer than Happy Holidays. Oh well..........W&B

No comments: