Sunday, July 11, 2010

Second Post For Sunday.......


as Blogger wouldn't let me post another pictures. On our way to Reedsport we were speeding along and saw this dude pushing something in a little cart..........he had a sign stating he was "Walk'n Across America". Becky ses, "Was that a Pig??" Hell, I don't know so I said I'd find a place to turn around and we'd check him out. Pulled up in front of him and found that he was trying to walk across America to bring awareness to Cancer victims. He certainly was pushing a pig in his little cart and her name is Petunia. She's 2 1/2 years old. We chatted for awhile and I contributed a little assistance for his walk. He started in Cannon Beach on May the lst. He didn't seem to be quite that "nuts" after talking to him. We wished him luck and drove on toward Reedsport. He has started a Blog which is: http://jason-blanton.blogspot.com/

I'll keep track of him and Petunia to see if he gives it up or not. He's had wind and rain to contend with so it'll interesting to see how he does when it gets COLD. It looks like his cart may give up the ghost before he does..........horrors, does that mean Petunia will also have to walk?

No comments: