Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well Wednesday About Over...............

and looking forward to a "hot spell" for the 4th weekend. Well, not exactly looking "forward" to temps in the 90s; but, at least it won't reach triple digits. We're heading for Coos Bay on the Oregon Coast on Sunday and that'll certainly cool things down for us...............might even have to haul out a winter jacket!!

Spent Monday and Tuesday with appointments and think they're about over with except have an eye exam scheduled when we get back from Coos Bay. Stopped at Doug's house yesterday and then we picked up new front tires for our Rhinos. The tires outta make the Sand Dunes a bit more fun to navigate...........at least I hope so. It's tough to be getting older and older.........I was sitting on the ground while we were changing front tires, when I got up I managed to pull a muscle in my leg. Oweee.........came home and put ice packs on it. Don't think it helped much as I've been hobbling around all day long.............fortunately it only hurts when I stand, sit down, lay down or walk.

Think tomorrow is "domestic day" as we have a pile of laundry to haul to the laundromat so will get that taken care of in the morning. I'm still trying to find another seat cushion for the dinette set; but, I'm not having much luck. I talked to a lady who does upholstery............she figured she could do a new cushion for "about $175.00". Damn, I'll keep looking.

That's about it for now. Later. W&B

No comments: