Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Some More on Tuesday..................


afternoon while we were just fooling around. Cassidy and Trace racing some more.........as usual Cassidy wins until I became "official starter" and would give Trace a head start. That made the race a little more even.

We were just messing around in the sand and then in picture #6 Cassidy is getting "busted" by the local cop......seems she has no "red" in her flag!.........and that makes her illegal. No ticket......just a reminder to change her flag.

Came back in from the dunes and met a contingent of sheriff deputys all sitting at the entrance/exit to the dunes. There were at least 6 vehicles there. I just drove around them and they didn't pay any attention to me. I gotta keep the noise down (loud exhaust) when I leave and enter the camp area. Set a new speed record (for me) as I managed 53 mph without a passenger. That extra weight does make a difference.

Becky and Charlene went into town..........or somewhere 'cause the Suzuki was gone when we got back. Later. W

No comments: