Thursday, February 19, 2009

Domestics Day Today...........

YUK, oh well gotta get that laundry done sometime. We started the day off by heading to the Golf Course so I could get my biscuits and gravy fix. A couple of new caches were on our list to find so after breakfast we went searching. All we found was Larry walking out of a desert wash and not looking too happy. He'd been looking for the same one and finally gave up on it. When we arrived he walked back with us..........his theory, 6 eyes better than two. Naturally the cache is stashed inside a big, thorny bush. After I impaled myself and lost a pint of blood I managed to find it by almost stepping on it. After that we teamed up and hunted down four more that were on both our lists. Didn't get home until after 1300.

Becky said she'd do the laundry if I cleaned up the M/H. I finally agreed and spent the rest of the afternoon swabbing out the head, scrubbing floors, vacuuming, washing windows, cleaning microwave, recharging water softener, pulling weeds, cleaning grill and a bunch of other stuff that I'd like to forget. All of this and Becky sits at the laundromat reading a book!! I don't think I'll make a deal like that again.

Weather starting to pick up a bit today.........the last 12 days have been in the 60s and today we made it to 72...............I thought I'd have to turn on the air conditioner. Gonna be warm for the next few days, reaching 80-83 over the weekend and then we'll have a bit of a cool down into the mid 70s for another week or so. May have to head back North if this heat spell continues.

All for now. W&B

No comments: