Friday, May 30, 2008

Becky ---- Day 4...............

It's about 0830 right now and Becky just called me. She was pacing the hallway this morning and ran into her doctor, after a brief chat he told her he'd write an order to let her go home today. She has a return appointment at his office next week and all results of tests will be available then. No telling how long it will take for the paperwork to get completed so I'll head to Chico about 1000. The propoganda the hospital puts out ses they try to get patients out of there by 1100 when they are released so hopefully we'll be home shortly after noon. (Good thing, for a moment I thought I'd have to mow the lawn; but, she should be able to get that done later this afternoon, or maybe she'll let it slide until tomorrow). Lots of laundry and dishes to be done too............should keep her busy for awhile............in the meantime I'll continue working on her "honey do" list.

Later. Wayne

No comments: