Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Arrived in Vancouver ...............

early this afternoon and we're camped out in front of Dug's house. Got electricity, satellite TV working and Becky has her internet so we're both happy. We'll be here until Thursday when we have our reservation at Paradise Point.

Got things kinda settled in and then "B" and I went in search of some lunch............stopped at Goldie's BarBQue joint and it was OK. I like my ribs with the meat falling off the bone; but, these weren't.........good flavor and the sauce was good too. We might be back.

Damn, I left the Jeep keys and remote clicker at home.........think I left them in the Honda when I parked it in the garage. Anyway, we went looking for a locksmith. Found one and because of the chip in the ignition key it would cost over $60.00 for a duplicate...........still cheaper than the dealer. We'll have our friend check the Honda and mail my keys to me if that's where I left them. Otherwise, bye bye $60+

Rained most of the night at the Oregon state park and we had some rain off and on on the way to Vancouver. Right now it's cleared up; but, probably more rain tomorrow. We were going to Woodland to have dinner with the Beagles; but, now the rain is pushing them North sooner than expected so that lets dinner out. Talked to Larry and we'll get together later this week or after we get back from Coos Bay.

That's about it. W&B

No comments: