Thursday, June 16, 2011

Saw The Doc Today...........

and he poked on my belly, asked a few questions, refilled a prescription and told me I could start on "soft food"; but, don't pig out on anything. Gotta go see him again when we get back from PNW in August. He said I'd probably have to watch my diet for the next decade or so; or, until I kiss this world goodbye..........whichever comes sooner.

We stopped at the grocery store and picked up some goodies.........among them hamburger. Well, I got home, whipped up some hamburger gravy, slopped it over a bun and had it for supper. Bummer...........the gravy was so bland I couldn't taste it......added some salt, tried again, more salt and couldn't even much taste the salt! Doc said pasta, mashed potatoes, etc. and avoid fresh fruits and vegetables as these are the things that may cause me problems. He recommended I stay on soft foods at least until I return to see him in August. Well, I'll try.

Got some goodies in for the RZR so just loaded it up and will take it to the dealer in Red Bluff tomorrow. He said he could get everything installed next week if he had it before Saturday. Got a fuel injection management system and good thing I'm taking it to the dealer as I read everything and couldn't understand anything. Guess I'm old school as I understand a carburetor system better............well a little better.

If things stay on schedule right now we should be heading North on the 27th or 28th of June. Later. W&B

No comments: