Thursday, September 16, 2010

Did Some Geocaching Yesterday........

after seeing that it wasn't going to get too HOT............We finally found about 15 caches that we could pretty well drive to and didn't require much walking. I'm avoiding climbing up and down ditches and through the woods............when we found those types I just sent Becky after them. Good system that works for me.

Might load up the M/H today and venture down to Woodland tomorrow for a couple of days. Come back on Sunday. Not written in stone yet; but, we're both ready to get away from the stick house for a couple of days. Called the Woodland Fair Grounds and they have plenty of vacancies this weekend at their RV park so no problem finding somewhere to park.

I just received "directions" to download some Woodland caches so it looks like we'll be going.

Well, since I follow "directions" explicitly I guess I'd better do so. Later. W&B

No comments: