Monday, October 19, 2009

Made It To Tonopah...........

about noon today. Got my MTV set up, Becky has her internet working, and I'm leeching a signal from the Ramada Hotel. Whatever works.

Paid for the RV site, got a senior discount, ate lunch, got another senior discount and then the slot machine got all my discounts back plus one-half of my bankroll.

Nice and sun shiny right now and the cashier said they have been having mild nights lately.................although a week or so ago it got down to 19 degrees! Here's hoping for another mild night.

Right now we plan on stopping at Death Valley...........for how long is anyone's guess. I would like to get to Lake Havasu on Saturday and we'd like to spend a couple of days in Laughlin too. That would put us a few days ahead of our original plans so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Later. W&B

No comments: