Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday...........

and I'm trying to recover from the "crud" which got a hold on me Monday evening; but, getting better today. Seems like the crud hits me about every 12 to 14 months.............no explanation, can't trace it to anything I eat and usually takes about 3 days to get about half way normal again. Last time I got it was about 1 year ago, 28 September to be exact. (???)

Got a call from the shop and hopefully M/H will be ready to pick up tomorrow. Exhaust manifold gasket on driver's side leaking so I just told them to replace both sides. Hopefully, no more problems for another 5 years.

Should be able to make it to the twerp's football game on Saturday if stomach problems don't flare up again. That's about it for us, think I'm just gonna vegitate on the couch for the rest of the day.

Later. W

No comments: