Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow.......It's Wednesday And We............

haven't been doing much of anything since getting home on Saturday. Well, had a pile of dirty clothes to take care of and M/H to clean up. It's been keeping Becky kinda busy; but, she's slacked off the last couple of days. I had to wash and wax the Suzuki yesterday...........I may have to send her through my retraining program if this sort of behavior continues.

Weather has been SUPER.........mid 70s and hope it continues until we head North on the 23rd. Some geocachers from Oregon stopped by to check out our Muttley cache, as they hunted we chatted with them and found out that they are the #1 cachers in Oregon with something like 10,800 plus finds. They couldn't find several of mine.

There's a geocaching breakfast event on Saturday in Paradise........about 35 mile drive; but, we haven't decided if we want to go or not. It'll probably be a last minute thing if we do go.

Still having problems with my Hughes satellite system, finally got to tier 4 of their technical department and the tech "suspects" that I might have a hardware problem with my transmitter. I still don't think so; but, for a mere $125.00 they're sending out a technician to change out the part and run tests. No charge for the part............whoopee! If they get the damn thing running like it should be it'll be worth it. I still get excellent transmit and receive service from about midnight to 0600............so I think he's just guessing. Should have it checked out in the next day or so. Need to have it running before we leave 'cause they won't provide any assistance if they find out I move the dish where ever we travel.

Looked into an air card with Sprint and might have to try that out.

That's about it for us the last few days. W&B

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wow...Congrats on stumping the super cachers! 10,800 that's obscene...