Thursday, June 28, 2007

Made It To Paradise Point..........

this afternoon. Did a bit of cussing and swearing but finally located the Hughes Satellite so we now have our internet connection for the next 9 days. Even had some tree problems with the Dish satellite but everything working now. We're definitely back in Washington.............it's been raining off and on all day, was lucky to get things pretty much set up this afternoon before the sky opened up. Last night Dug and I talked Trace into getting a Mohawk haircut for the summer. Tami trimmed him up and today I bought a bottle of Pink and a bottle of Blue hair color for him. It outta make his Mohawk stand up. Forgot to leave it when we left but will drop it off tomorrow on my way for a dental appointment so will post another photo after he gets it colored.

Firework sales started today so guess I'll stop and spend my allowance on goodies. Weather is supposed to clear up for the weekend and temperatures almost 90 by the time the 4th rolls around. 90!! I thought I left California. Should be cool on the Oregon coast when we go to Coos Bay.

More later. Becky and Wayne
Posted by Picasa

No comments: