Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Very Slow Lately..................

.....no geocaching since we got home, although I replaced a cache that was missing, poor old RZR still sitting in garage, weather warming up a bit and Becky is still celebrating her birthday every chance she gets. Sunday we went to the Outback in Chico and Judy went with us.........the prices are MUCH higher in Chico's Outback than in Yuma. Went out to Dani's yesterday for a quick visit and found that her BD was yesterday............so down to Casa Roma's for another BD dinner for both of them. You'll have to check B's Blog for pics. End of BD celebrations (I think). Some people can sure milk it..........well maybe we're not done yet, probably going to Woodland this weekend so maybe another BD celebration.

My "money pit" Honda still running; but, I'm going to regret no A/C later I'm sure. Even been checking Craigs List for "something" cheap, w/AC and a gas saver; but, no luck. May have to live with my mistakes; but, 35+ mpg kinda makes it worth it. Our gas prices just went up yesterday to $4.29.

Well, I've done enough whining and since I'm feeling better it looks like I'd better get some things done around the yard. Later W&B

No comments: