Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday.............

and not much happening. Coming back from Woodland I got a "check engine" light shining on the dash like a diamond in a goat's butt in the M/H. Called local Ford and they now have it and are checking it out. I "think" the power train is still under warranty as I have under 12,000 miles on it. Hopefully it'll get fixed under warranty. Time will tell.

Had a Dr. appointment on Monday with a surgeon in Red Bluff. I was referred to him after my bout with diverticulitis.............he said he didn't see any evidence of diverticulitis in the test results. However, he said I had a "classic VA gall bladder"...........I said "huh" and he explained that a lot of vets come in with a gall bladder similar to mine and usually they have no complaints; but, he highly recommended that I have it removed before I really have "problems". It was probably the gall bladder that was giving me fits instead of diverticulitis. Anyway, I finally said "OK" so I'll be going into surgery on May 18th to have my gall bladder removed. I probably won't miss it too much. He hopes to use arthoscopy procedures to remove it and I should be pretty much functional again in 3-4 weeks.

Other than that, nothing new.........weather has been pretty nice for the most part and we haven't had any "heat" spells yet. Later. W&B

No comments: