Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Picked Up RZR Today...........


in Parker and got back to Yuma late this afternoon. No time to take it for a spin so intend to give it a workout tomorrow after I return borrowed trailer.

Suzannah and Frank have been boondocking in the Lake Havasu area so they drove down to Parker for a visit and we also had lunch at the Mexican Restaurant. Becky and I stopped here on Saturday and we wanted to try another one; but, it was closed for some kind of repairs. Anyway the lunch was still pretty good. Becky and Sue spent some time at local donut shop while Frank and I killed an hour or so at the local DMV Office. At least I got my license plates for the RZR and now we're "street legal".

Here's some pics of the RZR.........look closely because this will probably be the last time it is "clean".

Damn Shop............I paid for a "kit" to make it street legal and I "thought" that it included turn signals............it didn't!! Guess I have to ask more "specific" questions. Anyway, turn signals are not required...........they're just nicer when you're tooling around the streets of Yuma. I got a half-wind shield, rear view mirror, lighted license plate bracket and horn. Those are the required items, well wind shield isn't, it's just a "nice" item to have. I had a $25.00 off coupon from Polaris so it cost me another $125.00 just so I could use their $25.00. Got a "slider" for the driver's seat that raises the seat about 2 inches higher; but, being able to adjust forward and back is kinda OK. Got flag holder and since I need to use Polaris oil filters and Polaris oil during warranty period I picked them up too.

That was our day. Later. W&B

No comments: