Thursday, February 17, 2011

Been A Month Or So Since Last Post...........

so guess I outta do a short one today. Been too busy searching for a Polaris RZR since I sold my Rhino a few days ago. Got some good advice to look for a good "used" one. If I can buy from a private party then I don't have to pay any sales tax...........so I'm looking. Called a few dealers and talked to one of the local salesmen (actually saleslady) at the local shop and she said she'd point anyone my why who is trying to sell/trade a RZR. Still waiting. I'd like the 2011 RZR 900; but, would settle for a good 2010. Gave up on the Can Am Commander...........it's a first edition and I hear transmission problems are showing up on it.

We haven't been doing much lately except a little geocaching, still keeping our find a day alive and now I think we have 46 consecutive days with a find. Gotta go out later today and pick another one up. We did go over to El Centro last weekend and picked up a few, plus, we were introduced to a nice Mexican Restaurant out in the boonies. It'd be worth a drive back.......and I don't normally say that about Mexican food.

Had my glucose test and everything came out "normal" so no meds for diabetes at this time. Back to biscuits and gravy!!

Well, today is "do laundry" day so we've been cleaning up the M/H........well Becky has and I've been cleaning up the Jeep since our last outting. Both looking good right now.

Gotta go get some grub and do laundry later. So, later. W&B

No comments: