Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday...........

and I'm slowly being worked to "skin and bones" as the drill sergeant keeps barking orders to me...........no rest for the weary. I even skipped the geocacher breakfast this morning so I could wait on her hand and foot if she woke up.............she didn't wake up until after the breakfast was long over! She's milking the situation to the MAX!

Actually, she's being a very good patient and complaining is being kept to a minimum..........although there could be some improvement in this regard. Weather has been great and she was doing some "streetwalking" the other day and it took me half a block to catch up with her..........of course I don't move very fast. All in all she's recovering quite well, although she thinks she should be feeling better faster. Got a Doc appointment about mid week and she should moving pretty well by then.

Well, that's about it for right now...........I'm going back to watching FOX news; been doing a lot of that lately.

W

No comments: