Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bummer.....Never Made It To Ape Cave........

today either. I got up about 0500 this morning and found that I had to stick pretty close to the bathroom the better part of the morning. Finally, about noon, I figured I could venture out so Becky and I drove over to Portland for some "shopping". Finally finalized a deal for a new utility trailer, got it licensed and I should pick it up some time tomorrow. Will get it in time to load it up for our annual run to Coos Bay for our week in the sand.

We were going to try to make the Ape Cave run with Wayne and Phyllis tomorrow; but, they are packing up a day early and pointing their way toward Seattle. Probably a good idea to go now and they'll be settled in so they take in Geowoodstock for the long weekend. Don't envy them too much.........it's been awhile since I fought Seattle traffic and I'm sure it hasn't improved. Would like to drive up there on Saturday; but, too much to do to get ready for CB.

Stopped at Dug and Tami's and filled up on bar-b-que ribs before we headed back to Paradise Point. How to get out of there as Trace was working on me to take him to the fireworks stand. I'll let him stew until Saturday and then I'll probably break down and blow my allowance on 4th of July goodies. W&B

No comments: