Sunday, November 15, 2009

Spent BD Caching With Friends..........






after breakfast at the Daybreaker. Good start to the day as JJ sprung for breakfast. After that we went a cachin..........JJ, tbly, La84fishn, micus22 and myself. Here's a few pics of our start.........the little sign that ses "no motor vehicles" should be heeded........the car in the background was buried up to its axle and no one in sight. They probably got stuck last night sometime.


I started out for breakfast in the Rhino and after about 8 blocks it began to fall flat on its face!! Limped back home and took Suzy to breakfast. These are pictures of the first few caches we found. JJ was driving his new Razor and I was more than a bit PO's because the Rhino almost died on me. After we left this area we headed to the bombing range and Larry and I stopped by the M/H while the rest of the crew went in search of some caches we had already found.

When we got back to the M/H I changed the fuel filter and the Rhino came back to life. We switched to the Rhino and headed for the desert. Man, I need a Polaris Razor "S"...........there's was no way I could keep up with JJ.......can't run as fast and the suspension on the Razor smooths everything out. Maybe someone will get me a Razor for Christmas (?).

I don't remember how many caches we found; but, I finally caught up with Becky..........by the time I leave at the end of the month I should be so far ahead of her that she'll NEVER catch up with me!

Turned out to be a nice day, a little chilly when we started with some breeze; but, still a terrific day to be be wandering around the desert.

Later. W

No comments: