Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain and More Rain........

has been falling the last couple of days. I'm just about ready to get out of here but still one more Dr. appointment and Eye Exam to go.

Took the tow bar into Roadmaster, they have moved from Portland to Vancouver. Got a Freebie...........they replaced the broken bolt, replaced a bunch of others bolts and washers and cleaned and lubricated it! Didn't expect that since the tow bar is about 9 years old. So, you heard it from me.........Roadmaster is #1 in customer service! (at least as far as I'm concerned).

Between rain showers yesterday we managed to get to Costco, Yamaha shop and a couple of other places so "B" could get her shopping fix. Stopped at the Mall and while I sat and observed the scenery (not much scenery on weekdays though) while she was shopping. Window shopping I should say because all she bought was candy at Sees.

Got some Pepsi at Costco..........nice to be able to buy some Pepsi without having to pay a nickle for the damn can.

Woke up early, really early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so figured I'd update this. Update done so will turn on the tube...........with a couple of hundred channels I outta be able to find something.

Later. W

No comments: