Thursday, October 23, 2008

Slow Day Today..............

now that I think back about it...........I can't remember doing anything today!! Maybe I should write more things down during the day......maybe someone will send me a PDA so I won't have to write things down........maybe someone will send me a small recorder..........with flash drives you can put tons of info on one of them.

I think I went to the post office and then came home. I do remember putting a geocache together and placing it at the end of our lot. I think I submitted it for review. Long after the sun went down three more geocaches came out about 18 miles away. Not gonna look for them in the dark no more. Talked to the guy who put them out yesterday and he said he had about 25 to get published so maybe the others will be closer.

Gotta get a fresh and early start tomorrow.............maybe something interesting will happen. The swap meet will be open........maybe they got new stuff this year!

Wayne

No comments: