Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BUSTED..........continuation

Finally got a copy of insurance card and called courthouse. Was told that the deputy probably wouldn't get his report filed until next week. Told them I was leaving the area. No comment, repeated they couldn't give me more info until report filed. Went back to "hiding area" and scattered nails.

Well, actually didn't do that, have to find something that will "guarantee" a flat tire. We did stop by the hiding place, the same spot where I had placed a geocache, and we picked up a bunch of caches that we had placed. Got two more caches to pick up and then a local cacher will watch 4 for me that I'll leave in place. They probably won't get much more action the rest of the year.

HOT, HOT today, think it reached 88 and two more days of the same and then maybe a bit of a cool down.

Gotta start getting ready to leave.........my job consists of making a list for Becky to do!!!

Later. W&B

No comments: