Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Warm Day Today.......Probably In 70s...........

and only a gentle breeze blowing. My kind of "almost" winter weather. Not doing too much the last couple of days, Sunday was a bit windy so after breakfast at Ligurta we headed back home and spent most of the day indoors. Monday a bit better so we did venture out.

Keep hearing a "clunk" when Jeep shifts gear.........intermittent; but, it was driving me nuts so took it into a transmission shop and left it overnight. Today they checked it over and told me everything was OK...........didn't need to change/flush trans fluid and electronics checked out so guess we'll just drive the crap out of it. The Man said that Jeep transmissions are well built and they seldom have major problems. Maybe I'm just paranoid and the old hearing aid makes those clunks seem much louder.

Becky said she wanted to visit Wally World on the way home so I buzzed home in the RZR and she finally pulled in a couple of hours later. "Shopping" is what she calls it so I'm happy we weren't in the same vehicle. She did bring some grub home and Pepsi for me so guess it all works out.

Still waiting for the cable people to arrive and they are scheduled to be here sometime tomorrow so guess we'll have to wait around for them.........I know they can't install the system 'cause a line still hasn't been ran from curbside to our electrical box..........this is what stopped the last "install". Maybe they'll do it all at once????????? Well, all for now. W&B

No comments: