Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Morning...........

and looks like I really gotta get busy and finish loading up the trailer and rearranging stuff in the M/H cubby holes.

Picked up the RZR with all goodies installed, the 4 pt seat belts are really nice, turn signals looking good and it's serviced......good for another 50 hours or so. I even had side mirrors put on it........which was a bad idea. I drove down highway 95 to get home and as soon as I hit about 55 on the road the mirrors flopped down and pointed toward the road. When I got home I straightened up one mirror and it fell off into my hand. I took them back and told the M/C shop owner that I couldn't recommend them.............he just laughed and refunded my money.

Picked up my prescription from my other "witch doctor" and I'll be damned........the stuff really works! I dabbed some on my knee and shoulder and in about 30 minutes I could really feel the pain relief...........and the insurance paid for it! Got some refills too and the pharmacy said just call and they'd mail out the refills to me as needed.

Went out to dinner last night at Julieannes with JJ and Char. We had lunch there a couple of years ago; but, never tried dinner. JJ and I had prime rib, Char had a New York steak and Becky tried a big old pork chop. All of the food was really good!! They even had an atmosphere......check Becky's Blog and I'm sure she posted pics of the Peacock that was strolling around the outdoor patio. Prices were a little above "average"; but, well worth it. We'll be back.

Looks like it's still raining up Corntown way so still no leave date. At least we'll be ready to go if I can get all stuff loaded up and when the weather clears up, or trys to, at home we'll be outta here. However, right now, it's pretty nice with temps running in mid 70s. Beats the heck out of rain.

Well, gotta go get busy............doesn't look like I'll have any help outside even though I gave "B" a list. W&B

No comments: